St Philip Neri Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed below.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child’s welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with his/her parents/carers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
We actively support the Government’s Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Designated Safeguarding Leader (DSL) is Mrs V Douglass (Headteacher).
Our Deputy DSL is Mrs S Williams (Deputy Headteacher).
Documents and Downloads
- ACCESS AND EXIT PROCEDURE
- Accessibility Plan
- ADULT VOLUNTEER POLICY
- ANTI-BULLYING POLICY
- Anti-Bullying Policy Child Version 2016
- ATTENDANCE AND TRUNACY POLICY
- BEHAVIOUR POLICY
- BEREAVEMENT POLICY
- Child Protection Policy 2016.
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- DRUGS & SUBSTANCE MISUSE POLICY
- EDUCATIONAL VISITS POLICY
- Equality Policy
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION
- GOING HOME POLICY – PUPIL COLLECTION
- HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
- ICT Security and Acceptable Use Policy
- INCLUSION POLICY
- INTIMATE CARE POLICY
- LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN POLICY
- MEDICINES IN SCHOOL & PUPIL WITH MEDICAL NEEDS POLICY
- Missing Child Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Operation Encompass
- Photo and Video Policy
- Positive Handling of Pupils Policy
- PREVENTING EXTREMISM-AND-RADICALISATION-POLICY
- RACIAL HARASSMENT POLICY
- RECRUITMENT POLICY
- Safer Internet Letter 7.2.17
- SECURITY BUZZER PROCEDURE POLICY
- SNOW AND BAD WEATHER POLICY
- Social Media Apps
- Whistle Blowing Policy